- Make sure marijuana leaves are totally and completely dry. To ensure that leaves are dry, dry them with a dehumidifier or let dry for a week or two in a cool, dry environment.
- After that, turn them crispy, brittle and dry by placing them on cookie sheets and warming them in the oven for 10-15 minutes in less than 200O Fahrenheit. Be sure not to turn them brown.
- With the use of a food processor or a coffee grinder, grind these dry leaves.
- Continue grinding until it becomes as smooth as a flour.
- Store in a dry container.
The amount of marijuana to be used may vary depending on the type you are using. For stronger and high-grade types of marijuana, you may lessen this quantity as their effects are stronger. You may opt to use a lesser quantity on your first try so as to gauge the effects it will bring. But of course, many people prefer it stronger, depending on their needs.